Experienced Team Leaders - Apply Today
- New York, NY
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Fundraiser or team leader with proven experience in team building? You know, your skills are in demand. Would you like to work for a multi-national fundraising agency that provides professional development training, access to growth your first year on the team, opportunities to travel and relocate or stay put? You might want to see what we have to offer here at UP Fundraising!
Highest paid Team Leaders in the industry! We pay based on your experience and offer extremely competitive bonuses and benefits. Tired of "paying your dues"? Let's change things up and let us invest in you.
UP Fundraising is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 Magazine in 2019!
You will be joining our Face-to-Face fundraising team for a street campaign for national and international nonprofit organizations promoting animal welfare and protection, women and children's rights and the fight against child hunger. As a Team Leader you will engage and inspire people to support our charity partner whose focus is on fighting global poverty and world hunger for children in need around the world AND right here in the United States as well as train people assigned to your team to do the same. An effective Team Leader must be an excellent communicator, have a genuine passion for the cause, and superior people and leadership skills. Most importantly, you will be ready to learn how to grow your leadership skills, influence and pay and benefits package by the merit of your work.
We are committed to developing leaders, providing excellent leadership training and growth opportunities to those with the drive to put their mark on our campaign. We are expanding after COVID-19 and have numerous opportunities for the right candidates to move into City Manager and Director positions by April 2022. Are you ready for that?
Our fundraising efforts help the organization reach millions of people every day - join our team to make a positive change in the world while advancing your career.
Rewards of Working at UP Fundraising:
- Significant career advancement opportunities, based on merit
- Great compensation and bonuses
- Comprehensive PAID TRAINING and ongoing development and support
- Competitive earning potential guaranteed base pay and performance bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - Health and dental within 60 days of employment
- Daily celebration and feedback on individual and team achievements
We are looking for:
- Specific experience in face-to-face fundraising (door, retail, street, events) - please do not apply without specifying this experience on your resume
- Effective communicators, excellent leadership base skills and genuine people who want to be themselves and engage others to do the same
- Growth-minded ambitious people looking for a career, not just a job- we can give you a clear path to advancement
- Ability reach and exceed performance goals
- A collaborator who thrives in a demanding environment and can lead and follow, as needed
- Full-time (5 days per week) is preferable but a flexible can be negotiated with the right Team Lead experience and references
- Fundraising and team building for highly rated national and international charitable campaigns
- Engaging new donors on behalf of the charity to ensure their long-term support to meet assigned team goals
- Training, developing and mentoring fundraising staff
- Developing exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Leading with a positive and consistent example
- Integrity and accountability
- Organizing and managing team schedules, campaign training and performance of assigned team members
Apply now and start working right away!
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities. Join our team today - and together we will 'Make it Happen!'
At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations.
As a member of the Professional Face-to-Face Fundraising Association (PFFA), our organization adheres to the PFFA Code of Conduct, and all requirements stated therein. We commit to the ethical, effective, and sustainable practice of face-to-face fundraising, as well as equitable, diverse and inclusive hiring, training and workplace support practices for our staff, contractors and agency relationships. Further, we confirm that all positions, regardless of status, are paid positions and are not offered on a volunteer basis.
This job is also known as "Team Lead" or "Canvass Director" or "F2F Manager".
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience. community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, nonprofit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader, political canvassing, door to door sales, acting, server, barista, hostess, volunteer, hospitality, marketing